Red Hat Fedora vs Enterprise Linux WS vs Desktop

Bob Hartung rwhart at mchsi.com
Mon Sep 13 10:33:56 UTC 2004

Adam,
   As I see it the paid for products are going to have a longer
guaranteed life span with updates and fixes.  FC is basically a test bed
for tech that will eventually end up in the Enterprise products line.

   My only catch is the annual fee.  SuSE enterprise server is less that
US$400 per year.  I am not sure how there can be such a large price range.

HTH

Bob