unix box to send sms to mobile

jim martin postfix168 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 15:48:24 UTC 2004

Hi..Edward and Dear all,  If I have a quite old
working serial 56K modem and I have a FC2 linux that
already been installed.  How do I install the driver
after I connect modem to the unix box?? I don't think
it prepare the driver for linux Or I can just run
minicom to use the modem straight away. How do I dial
to internet ISP using linux? just using AT command?  I
can start the mozilla/netscape to surf net straight
away after dialing successfully?