epson stylus photo r200

Christopher J. Bottaro cjbottaro at alumni.cs.utexas.edu
Mon Sep 13 16:02:45 UTC 2004

hello,
i'm using CUPS as my print system and KDE's printer control center module to
setup printing.  the problem is that my printer isn't listed in the
"Printer Model Selection" dialog.

i read in the archives that updating to gimp-print-4.2.7 and also foomatic
would solve the problem.  but i have a few questions about that.  will that
help when setting up CUPS or just only when using the redhat printer config
program?  do i need to update gimp-print or gimp-print-cups?  also, where
can i find these RPMs?  they aren't on the gimp-print sourceforge page.

thanks for the help.