Mount fat32 partition

Aly Dharshi aly.dharshi at telus.net
Mon Sep 13 23:45:04 UTC 2004

Hi John,

	What we had done was split the disk at WinXP install time into a couple
of partitions, a 15GB NTFS, a 20GB not formatted but partitioned space,
and left the rest of the disk for Linux.

	Once Windows XP SP2 was up and running then we formatted via Win XP the
20Gb partition as FAT and copied stuff over to it. I doubt very much
that there isn't any FAT filesystem there. Plus HWBrowser did identify
the correct NTFS partition as NTFS but the 20GB FAT partition as an
unknown partition.

	Cheers,

	Aly.