Fedora 2, Spam & Mail Transport

Tor Harald Thorland linux at mis.no
Tue Sep 14 10:34:17 UTC 2004

:-) Nothing is stopping me, only that i'm a newbie...
www.mis.no is my own domain, I have a static IP adress from my ISP, the only
things that I need to figure out / and get to work STABLE is:
- Set up the web server with Mail (Imap)
- Figure out how www.mis.no is connected to my computer (Do I need whats
called forwarding from my ISP?)
- Get my wifes Windows box to connect to the internet through my "Fedora
Server" (I'm only using a notebook.)
And thats lots of work for a newbie :-)

And this needs to work perfectly, since I'm a seamen and is at work for 4
weeks at a time and then 4 weeks on leave.

THT