Fedora 2, Spam & Mail Transport

Pybe squalidstuff at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 12:41:20 UTC 2004

I commend you for trying to get all this working, I agree it looks
like at lot of work and possibly quite daunting.

I myself am a lazy b*****d and looked at all this and thought there
must be someone who has already done it for me =)

If you want to have this all setup in under a day look at this:
http://contribs.org

It used to be the mitel developer edition of their corporate offering
& they gave it to the developer community to keep as their own. It is
redhat based so you will be comfterble if you have used redhat
products in the past.

There is no gui, just console & a really easy to use webbased
config/management system.

I have been using mine now for 3 years and had no issues.

HTH

Pybe