Minolta Magicolor 2350EN printer

Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak mjc at avtechpulse.com
Tue Sep 14 14:23:21 UTC 2004

Hi,

Has anyone gotten the Minolta Magicolor 2350EN network color laser
printer to work with FC1?

I can install the printer any number of ways (through the CUPS web
interface, via lpadmin command line, through the gnome "Printer
Configuration" utility)... but the test pages never print. They just spool.

I have installed the Minolta PPDs, and I have also tried configuring it
as "generic postscript" and "raw" devices.

It works fine from my W2K machine.

I have several HP printers being served from CUPS, and they work fine.

Am I missing some secret twist?

- Mike