Going Mad With Fedora Core 2 Download/HELP!

Lew Bloch conrad at lewscanon.com
Tue Sep 14 20:13:35 UTC 2004

ridan abid wrote:
> irst of, my question is, what do get when you
> download the fc2-i386-disk1.iso image. My results is
> a,once burned on a cd, a non bootable and non
> compatible win file.

Are you creating a CD containing the file "fc2-i386-disk1.iso" as a file
on the disk?  If so, you're creating it wrong.  You should *not* get a
listing of that file when you list the CD.

You need to burn a CD using the ISO file as the _source_ of the CD, not
a CD containing the ISO file.  Review your CD burner software
instructions for how to make a CD from an ISO file.