FC3 DVD burning issue

Sitapati das sitapati at worldsankirtan.net
Tue Sep 14 20:39:56 UTC 2004

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

It's not a media problem, nor is it an MD5 checksum problem. K3B reports
100% burned when in fact it is less than 100% burned. I checked the log
and there is a "time out waiting for DMA error" for /dev/hdc, which is
the DVD burner, then an ATAPI reset.

My main hard drive is on /dev/hda. I've tried it with the 2.6.8 kernel
and the previous 2.6.7 kernel.

Any other ideas of things I can try?

Joshua