evolution wombat problem?

Robert Locke rlocke at ralii.com
Wed Sep 15 20:24:57 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-09-15 at 15:52, Reinhard Sy wrote:
> Hi Bart,
>
> since I moved from FC1 to  FC2 my syncronisation between evolution and
> my Palm (T2) does not work anymore. I have not yet found any workaround.
>
> I get always the message : The Application 'gpilotd' has quit
> unexpectedly' If the Calendar or the Addressbook is sync....
>
> I can't help but only saying that you are not alone.

Both of you might want to troll over to the gnome-pilot mailing list on
gnome.org.  There has been some recent activity with the main developer
having finally been released from captivity (he was updating Evolution),
to work on some of the outstanding issues in gnome-pilot.  There have
been a couple of "new" versions released in the last month if you check
the archives.  I am not sure when Fedora packaging will get a chance to
update or if we will have to wait until Core 3 to get the new versions.

Of note, the memo_file problem was fixed as has many different USB
problems that people were experiencing....

HTH,

--Rob