Simple file sharing between FC2 and Mac OS X?

D. D. Brierton darren at dzr-web.com
Wed Sep 15 23:10:02 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-09-15 at 22:45, Craig White wrote:

> both machines have samba and nfs - either can be used. Shouldn't be that
> hard to set up.
>
> man smb.conf
> man exports
> man mount

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll look into setting up those. I was
wondering whether there might be an even simpler solution -- mounting an
external drive via ssh for example (sshd is running on both machines,
and wouldn't require any additional setup at all). Time is of the
essence on Friday, and I won't have access to her machine before then,
and wasting an hour on Friday trying to set this up and running into
problems will be a disaster.

Thanks for the help.

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren at dzr-web.com          www.dzr-web.com