Volume Control - Fedora Core 2

Travis Waalkens traviswaalkens at cox.net
Thu Sep 16 00:40:40 UTC 2004

I had a similar problem.I learned that I have to run system-config-
soundcard card every time I log into the gui or I can't hear the sound.
furthermore changing the volume from the volume control icon on the
panel didn't work. It would just lower itself until I couldn't hear it
again.
I reinstalled recently though, and haven't had the problem. I only have
gnome installed though not KDE.