Kernel with Suspend to Disk support

John Francis john.francis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 03:01:19 UTC 2004

You're right Ow, but it is a bit of a hassle to do this.  Especially
because I like to keep my kernel up to date which would mean
recompiling every time Fedora release an updated kernel.

I am just curious as to why this feature has been left out, I would
have thought it to be a heavily used feature.

I am also taking the opportunity to make a feature request to the Fedora team.

John