Erratic dragging in gnome

Ted Kaczmarek tedkaz at optonline.net
Thu Sep 16 23:41:18 UTC 2004

I started to experience a weird problem where I sometimes can't drag
anything in my desktop. Sometimes when switching to another workspace it
will work a little than stop again. Most noticeable with a terminal.
I can't drag a terminal at all, yet the evolution window I am composing
this message in drags fine.

Don't remember changing any setting so its a little perplexing.
Tried going to init 1 and killing all processes owned by user and
logging back in, still no joy. Created a new user logged in as that
user, a short while later same thing starts happening. I can still move
stuff around but erratically and sometimes not at all. Move option from
gnome-terminal is working though.

Anyone have any idea's or is it off to bugzilla we go :-(

Ted