obsolete OSS interface messages

Ben Vitale bsvitale at comcast.net
Fri Sep 17 01:53:42 UTC 2004

RealPlayer does have an option to select the Audio Driver being used.
Unfortunately, OSS is the only choice. My cross-fade plugin in XMMS uses
ALSA, so I know it's working..

Mozilla has no audio options, aside from which helper application to use
for specific audio formats.  I'm wondering if the mozilla messages are
just because of realplayer being launched from mozilla?

Any other ideas - anyone?

Ben