NVIDIA 6111 driver and console mode

Eric Tanguy eric.tanguy at physique.univ-nantes.fr
Fri Sep 17 04:46:57 UTC 2004

I successfully installed NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-6111 driver and it works
fine on my tv (no monitor) in boot mode, console mode (booting in mode
3) and after when i run startx. But during x session if i switch to
console mode (ALT CTRL FX) i have a very flickered screen and it is
unreadable. This is the same when stop the X session and go back in
console mode. I saw a lot the same pb in google but i can't find a
solution.
Thanks
Eric