Fedora Core 2 questions / concerns

Timothy Murphy tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie
Fri Sep 17 10:08:31 UTC 2004

Nifty Hat Mitch wrote:

>> > If there is a problem in FC2 and you
>> > have not reported it for the  FC3 folks to work on ... please do so.
>>
>> How?
>
> As Alexander indicated there is a test mailing list where you
> can discuss your issue and when the basic homework is
> done you can file a bug in bugzilla.  This info is on the
> redhat pages.

My understanding is that the test mailing list
is concerned with the test distributions,
and not with FC2.

I'm afraid my experience is that problems with Xorg
are much less likely to be examined than you imagine.
My impression is that Xorg is not as well supported
as previous XFree86 distributions.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366