FC2 on IBM X20

Ben Brown xthor0 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 20:56:20 UTC 2004

> Google a bit for "linux iso install network" .  Or perhaps someone else
> here has a how-to all ready to go that fits this.

I am not familiar with the X20 at all, but Google tells me it's a
relatively new machine. That being the case, it's BIOS may support
booting from something like a USB flash drive, and start an install
that way.

I would be hapy to provide detailed instructions, but wouldn't want to
waste the time writing it out if you have no way of booting to
installation media from the X20. :)

--
---------
Ben Brown