smbclient download

Bill Tetens zuki269 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 18 19:02:42 UTC 2004

Alexander Dalloz <alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de> wrote:
Am Sa, den 18.09.2004 schrieb Bill Tetens um 19:31:

> I asked about this same subject yesterday and did not get a usable answer so I am trying again.

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2004-September/msg03083.html

What was not clear with that?

> Bill

Alexander

Have no idea how it happened but I either did not get that message or I just missed it completely.  That was clear enough  as are all that have come in today in reply to my second inquiry.  Matter of fact I have installed Smba and got the printer to working just fine.  Thanks to everyone and in the future I will have to look twice as close.

Thanks again everyone

Bill

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) kernel 2.6.8-1.521smp
Serendipity 19:44:21 up 19 days, 17:01, load average: 0.50, 0.38, 0.26

http://mail.yahoo.com