strip on Jpg images

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Sun Sep 19 11:18:34 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-09-19 at 03:54, antonio montagnani wrote:
> If I open Nautilus and I see my jpg images as list or icons i see a
> blurred strip on the right side (both horizontal and vertical) of the
> image (small image, i.e. icons).
> It works fine when I use the image gallery option.
>
> Not a major problem, but annoying...
> It worked fine until very last updates

   Yeah, I noticed that too, as a vertical stripe on the right side of
thumbnails made by gThumb.  It's almost certain to have happened with
the latest gtk-pixbuf stuff that was updated...

Brian Fahrländer                  Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                 http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ 5119262
AIM: WheelDweller