preparing for selinux in FC3?

john bray jmblin at comcast.net
Mon Sep 20 19:38:56 UTC 2004

i noted the following in the FC3t3 announcement:

    - SELinux enablement

it brings me to a fantasy about being locked out of my box and some
other horror stories about not being able to or knowing how to fix
things.

i wonder if we, as a community, should be doing a bit of thinking about
how the enabling of selinux will affect us as we move from FC2 to FC3?

anyone have any thoughts about migrating to selinux issues?  or pointers
to some information specific to the migration, preparing for it, or
perhaps tutorials for how to deal with it once it's in place?

i guess i'm specifically thinking about all of us who are about to be
migrating to an enabled selinux in FC3, as opposed to the voluminous
selinux documentation available.

john