Authentication default

YigalB byigal at zahav.net.il
Tue Sep 21 10:37:08 UTC 2004

I am a newbie.. so I don't know "what I want to use" - I don't need any
kind of security at all. I just want to be able to logon to other
accounts... not only root..
When I installed the PC I don't recall any Q regarding the
authentication - and if there was - I probably said "don't care" - ad it
worked fine until I made the mistake and touched that tab (while trying
to solve other problem)

I even would love to know how to make the PC boot automatically into an
account I set (not root) without asking me for user name and password..

Thanks
Yigal