nautilus not display right jpg after the last update package sept?

Clint Harshaw clint at penguinsolutions.org
Tue Sep 21 23:31:56 UTC 2004

Lewi Kristianto wrote:
> I don't if anyone have same problem with mine,
> I have some photo that I download from Canon Powershot A60 with gthumb
> after I update this packages;
> others images have right display

I can confirm the same behavior here on my FC2 machine. gthumb does not
display the white-ish band on the right. Nautilus does have display some
of the photos with the error.

To others on the list: What component is this that we can file a bug?
Nautlilus? I suppose it is related to the recent updates, but how can we
determine which one is causing the problem to properly complete the bug
report for the dev team?

Clint