[OT] - New virus?

Alexandre Oliva aoliva at redhat.com
Wed Sep 22 06:18:01 UTC 2004

On Sep 21, 2004, Mark Haney <mhaney at interactsys.com> wrote:

> HOWEVER, there are a lot (and I'm one of
> them) network and system administrators who use linux at work (ditto) as
> well as maintain a network of tens if not hundreds of Windows boxes.
> This is kind of like saying, I'm left handed and if I get gangrene in my
> right hand who cares?  It's not my left and I only use my left.

Your argument sounds a lot like someone arguing that posting penis
enlargement spam to a mailing list about ergonomics is not spam.  I
don't mean to be rude, I'm just trying to be funny.  Your posting
really is off-topic, and, in spite of the [OT] marker, it's still not
welcome.  And, come to think of it, the same goes for this message :-)
/me jumps out of this thread.