Question!

PFJ paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Wed Sep 22 08:37:56 UTC 2004

Hi,

>    I am a freshman of fedora project.

Welcome!

> I have several questions about installation of fedora as below:
> 1:There are two URL in download web page. My computer processor is
> inter Centrino 1.5G CPU. I want to know
> which URL I should use.
> http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/2/i386/iso/
> http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/2/x86_64/iso/

i386 if you're on a 32 bit processor, x86_64 if you're on a 64 bit
processor. Answer, i386.

> 2:I have installed the redhat9.0, whether or not I can update this
> version to fedora.

Depends. I certainly would, but it really depends on how much stuff you
have under RH9 as the upgrade can sometimes cause headaches!

TTFN

Paul
--
"If I face my God tomorrow, I can tell Him I am innocent.
I've never harmed anyone. I have cheated no one.