Concept: Shop floor terminal to read CAD drawings

Michael Jezierski - Systec Conveyors mjezierski at systecconveyors.com
Wed Sep 22 13:23:19 UTC 2004

Fons van der Beek wrote:

>http://lx-viewer.sourceforge.net/program.php

Kenneth and Fons - this looks like something that might work. I'm
considering thin client technologies or at least deploying the obolete
office workstations onto the shop floor with a free or low cost thin
client. I don't want to put a bunch of money into Citrix. I do have a
Windows 2KS box to serve up the files from.

*saves post*

--
Mike Jezierski - IT Engineer
Systec Conveyors - Indianapolis, IN

-=-=-
"Hey Norm, how's the world been treating you?"..."Like a baby treats a diaper."