FC1 to FC2 on dual-boot: problems?

Timothy Payne tim at tmpco.com
Thu Sep 23 02:31:00 UTC 2004

I started a reply I hope it doesn't post twice.  I have win98 as a
second drive and someone on the list told me there is a bug in FC2 that
reports the drive geometry to windows wrong.  I never looked up the bug
but you might see if it applies to win2k.  I can't defrag the drive with
norton or the win util. it just gags on it so I am assuming they were
correct.

Tim...