Fw: include file errors

Ian Clough ianhome at intech.co.uk
Thu Sep 23 16:35:52 UTC 2004

Hi

I am still trying to solve some header file errors which I posted about a
few days ago.

I notice in the gcc documentation:-
"Installing GCC automatically creates and installs the fixed header files,
by running a program called fixincludes (or for certain targets an
alternative such as fixinc.svr4). Normally, you don't need to pay attention
to this. But there are cases where it doesn't do the right thing
automatically.

  a.. If you update the system's header files, such as by installing a new
system version, the fixed header files of GCC are not automatically updated.
The easiest way to update them is to reinstall GCC. (If you want to be
clever, look in the makefile and you can find a shortcut.) "
I recently upgraded to FC2 2.6.8 521 so do I need to do a 'fixincludes' to
update my header files?

Cheers

Ian