sendmail logs

Carlo Orecchia carlo at numb.darktech.org
Fri Sep 24 13:52:03 UTC 2004

this is my sendmail.mc

divert(-1)dnl
dnl #
dnl # This is the sendmail macro config file for m4. If you make changes to
dnl # /etc/mail/sendmail.mc, you will need to regenerate the
dnl # /etc/mail/sendmail.cf file by confirming that the sendmail-cf package is
dnl # installed and then performing a
dnl #
dnl #     m4 /etc/mail/sendmail.mc > /etc/mail/sendmail.cf
dnl #     make -C /etc/mail
dnl #
include(`/usr/share/sendmail-cf/m4/cf.m4')dnl
VERSIONID(`linux setup for numb.darktech.org')dnl
OSTYPE(`linux')dnl
DOMAIN(`generic')dnl
define(`confLOG_LEVEL', `10')dnl
define(`confTRY_NULL_MX_LIST',true)dnl
define(`PROCMAIL_MAILER_PATH',`/usr/bin/procmail')dnl
dnl define(`confUSERDB_SPEC', `/etc/mail/userdb.db')dnl
define(`confPRIVACY_FLAGS',
`authwarnings,goaway,novrfy,noexpn,restrictqrun')dnl
define(`confDONT_PROBE_INTERFACES',true)dnl
dnl define(`confAUTH_OPTIONS', `A')dnl
dnl define(`confTO_IDENT', `0')dnl
FEATURE(`smrsh',`/usr/sbin/smrsh')dnl
FEATURE(`mailertable',`hash -o /etc/mail/mailertable.db')dnl
FEATURE(`virtusertable',`hash -o /etc/mail/virtusertable.db')dnl
FEATURE(`redirect')dnl
FEATURE(`always_add_domain')dnl
FEATURE(`relay_hosts_only')dnl
FEATURE(`use_cw_file')dnl
FEATURE(`local_procmail')dnl
FEATURE(`access_db')dnl
FEATURE(`blacklist_recipients')dnl
dnl MASQUERADE_AS(`numb.darktech.org')dnl
dnl FEATURE(`no_default_msa')dnl
MAILER(`local')dnl
MAILER(`smtp')dnl
MAILER(`procmail')dnl

thats it

in access i dont have any other relay entry.

localhost.localdomain   RELAY
localhost               RELAY
127.0.0.1               RELAY
cyberspammer.com       550 We don't allow spam
mindspring.com         550 We don't accept mail from you
esqueeky.com           550 We don't accept mail from you
big at numb.darktech.org  REJECT
big@                   550 Mailbox disabled
hushmail.com           550 We don't accept mail from you
superonline.com        550 We don't accept mail from you
teamblur.org           550 We don't accept mail from you
pacbell.net            550 We don't accept mail from you
newtel.com             REJECT
rocketmail.com         REJECT
smtpserver.com         REJECT
visp.tiscali.fr        REJECT