sendmail logs

Carlo Orecchia carlo at numb.darktech.org
Fri Sep 24 14:56:15 UTC 2004

Thank you very much i've changed everything .. but the relay is still
allowed and i have no relay-domains file or relay entries in access.db

anyway thanks
carlo

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004, Paul Howarth wrote:

> Alexander Dalloz wrote:
>> Am Fr, den 24.09.2004 schrieb Carlo Orecchia um 15:52:
>>
>>> in access i dont have any other relay entry.
>>
>>> hushmail.com           550 We don't accept mail from you
>>> superonline.com        550 We don't accept mail from you
>>> teamblur.org           550 We don't accept mail from you

--
Dott. Carlo Orecchia
E-Mail: carlo at numb.darktech.org
Web: http://numb.darktech.org/carlo/