problem with wireless in FC2

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Sun Sep 26 01:32:01 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-09-25 at 20:04, Xavier Gonzalez wrote:
> whenever I use 'shutdown -rF now' to reboot the computer, my wireless
> card cannot come back up when the computer reboots.
>
> The device is actually not located when I for a check on reboot.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Javier

Just a guess, go to the network configuration tool and remove the check
mark for start at boot time (or what ever the verbage is).

If it is a pcmcia wireless card you need to tell the system NOT to start
it at boot time in order to have it start at boot time.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

Declared guilty... of displaying feelings of an almost human nature.
		-- Pink Floyd, "The Wall"