MathML support in Mozilla/Firefox

D. D. Brierton darren at dzr-web.com
Sun Sep 26 15:24:44 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-09-26 at 15:59, Paul wrote:

> The page on scattering theory contains both MathML and images.

I can't see any. Are you sure? I looked at:

http://www.all-the-johnsons.co.uk/nodoid/neutron-theory.html
http://www.all-the-johnsons.co.uk/nodoid/neutron-prac-theory.html
http://www.all-the-johnsons.co.uk/nodoid/neutron-scat-prac.html

Your comment that the markup in question worked in IE (when IE doesn't
support MathML) and the fact that your pages are HTML 4 (which can't
contain MathML because it is an XML application and so can only be
embedded in XHTML, or some other XML application) makes me wonder if you
are confusing MathML with just using HTML and unicode to represent
equations.

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren at dzr-web.com          www.dzr-web.com