Archive List

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Sun Sep 26 15:32:30 UTC 2004

Am So, den 26.09.2004 schrieb cajun um 17:22:

> New here, can someone please point me to the archive list for Fedora??
> I am currently running RH9 and am now going to take the plunge and
> switch to Fedora.  I want to rummage through the archive before I start
> asking questions that have already been answered.

> Lee Perez

quote from Lisa's weekly mail:

Here's the link to the Archive for this list:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/

You can try the search feature at the top of that page, but it's been
known to be flaky at times. If you have problems there, go to:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fedora-list&r=1&w=2

That's an alternate site for the fedora-list archives and has a working
search engine.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) kernel 2.6.8-1.521smp
Serendipity 17:31:49 up 5 days, 19:35, load average: 2.00, 1.60, 1.39