maybe missing stuff in fedora core 2

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Sun Sep 26 15:56:32 UTC 2004

Am Sa, den 25.09.2004 schrieb Jude DaShiell um 18:57:

> I was reading the sane (7) man page and went looking for sane-plustek-pp
> (3) and couldn't find it.  That was even after installing both sane front
> ends and sane back ends packages.  Since I have a plustek 100 scanner
> attached to parallel port, are all of those drivers and man pages in yet
> another package I don't yet know about?

I remember a discussion about plustek parallel port scanner drivers
several month ago here on the list. Though it was when FC1 was current
you might check the links in that thread. It had subject "pp scanner"
and you can find it in the archives.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) kernel 2.6.8-1.521smp
Serendipity 17:54:51 up 5 days, 19:58, load average: 1.36, 1.23, 1.26