VmWare Workstation and 2.6.8.1 kernel

Jean-Marie Verdun vejmarie at numericable.fr
Sun Sep 26 17:07:18 UTC 2004

Hi,

I am willing to use VmWare Workstation as a development platform on my R3140US laptop ( AMD64 ). I am facing right now an issue with the 2.6.8.1 kernel ( 64 bits ) which I just have updated on my Fedora Core 2/
I am running the demo version of vmware which was running fine with 2.6.5 kernel.
So, the vmnet bridge between vmnet0 and eth0 seems to be broken.
Does any body have soon meet this issue ? Is there a fix somewhere available for the kernel or from VmWare. There software is very good and I am willing to acquire it ....

Jm