no mouse

linux r linuxr at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 21:49:59 UTC 2004

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 23:37:57 +0200, Ketil Hage <khage at start.no> wrote:
> i had the same problem, solved it by turning usb support off on the
> motherboard... got a tips from J. Spaar :)
>
> kh
>

> On Sun, 2004-09-26 at 23:33, Kia Dabirian wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > I have no mouse functionality in Anaconda.
> >
> > The mouse is "PS/2 Compatible Mouse".
> >
> > Just before the graphic mode switches, the text "Generic 3 - Button
> > Mouse (PS/2)" is printed.
> >
> > Any assistance will be much appreciated.
> >

> > Kia

I have a somewhat related problem...my belkin PS/2 trackball isn't
really embraced too well by FC1...did one install, it gave me fits.
Another install, it is working better.  It doesn't always work
well...especially horizontal movements, I have had to move vertically
in order to make a horizontal move.  Not to impose on this post, but I
had also chosen 'generic 3 button' so maybe the two things are
somewhat related....any info is appreciated.

Marc