How to get SanDisk - Cruzer Mini USB Stick working

Gideon N. Guillen gideong at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 04:30:35 UTC 2004

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 21:42:01 -0600, Jim Christiansen
<christiansen_j at hotmail.com> wrote:
> After a pile of searching I have done the following to get my new SanDisk
> usb stick going-
[snipped]

Add the following to your /etc/security/console.perms

<cruzer>=/mnt/cruzer*

<console>  0600 <cruzer>     0660 root.disk

Anyway, I'm not using that approach above. I just have an fstab entry
for /dev/sda1 with user, instead of owner for the mount options. But
then, I only have one USB mass storage device so this is pretty
convenient on my part.

> Oh, and with these entries, my Sony camera can't be accessed.

What updfstab entries are you using for your sony camera?

--
Gideon N. Guillen
gideong at gmail.com

Take back the web! Download Firefox Today!