FC2 freezes from time to time

Didier Casse didierbe at sps.nus.edu.sg
Mon Sep 27 06:11:36 UTC 2004

Thanks a lot everybody including William for the advice. I'm currently
monitoring my system.

X takes a lot of resources. Open Office eats up CPU like hell...

Might be that xorg is not so good as compared to XFree86.

With kind regards,
Didier.

---
Didier F.B Casse | PhD student | Singapore Synchrotron light Source (SSLS)
Email: didierbe AT sps dot nus dot sg | Web: http://ssls.nus.edu.sg
GPG Key 1024D/B3C57D01 2004-06-23