portable mp3 player recommendation

Andrea Giuliano a.giuliano at iccu.sbn.it
Mon Sep 27 08:31:00 UTC 2004

Dear Christopher,

your question is a bit confuse. Please specify what is a "portable mp3
player": a laser product? A pen drive? A hard drive?

Also, why do you ask "what kind of Linux (specifically KDE support) do
these devices have"? I don't think they need to even have an operating
system.

Probably I can't get your point, but I really think there's something
missing in your post.

Best regards.

--
Andrea Giuliano, Ph. D.
ICCU - Istituto Centrale per il Catalogo Unico