Yum Update dependency

Tor Harald Thorland linux at mis.no
Mon Sep 27 09:47:20 UTC 2004

Hi,
When I try to run Yum update, it fails on the following dependency.
Where can I find this?

Also, the servers I'm using... can any of these make me some trouble on
the pacages they serve? I have seen some discussion on this earlyer.

[root at dsl-69-134 tortho]# yum -y update
Server: ATrpms - Good (2nd Most Stable)
Server: ATrpms - Stable (Most Stable)
Server: Fedora Core 2 - i386 - Base
Server: Dag APT Repository
Server: Dries APT/YUM Repository
Server: Fedora.us Extras (Stable)
Server: FreshRPMs
retrygrab() failed for:

http://ftp.us2.freshrpms.net/linux/freshrpms/ayo/fedora/linux/2/i386/freshrpms/headers/header.info
  Executing failover method
Server: Livna.org - Fedora Compatible Packages (stable)
Server: macromedia.mplug.org - Flash Plugin
Server: NewRPMs
Server: Fedora Core 2 - i386 - Released Updates
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Resolving dependencies
.Package gnomemeeting needs libpt.so.1.6.5, this is not available.
Package gnomemeeting needs libh323_linux_x86_r.so.1.13.4, this is not
available.

Thnx
Tor Harald Thorland