power managment problems

Xavier Gonzalez xavier.gonzalez at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 13:53:08 UTC 2004

I could not make acpi or apm work under FC2 (among many other things).
For the time being I am running FC1, until some of the issues with FC2
are resolved in FC3 and then I will upgrade. Anyway, apm works just
fine in FC1 as far as hibernating goes.

Although, I think your problem might be resolved if you add the
following to your grub configuration file (/etc/grub.config):

acpi=off

Try it, and if it does not work, then I really do not know what you
would do next.

regards,

Javier