problem starting tomcat after OpenNMS install

Peter Halliday hoangelos at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 17:58:49 UTC 2004

I had tomcat installed, and could access it correctly before the
OpenNMS install.  OpenNMS is started, but just can't start tomcat now
after I installed the webapps for OpenNMS.  This is the error that is
in my tomcat log

[ERROR] Digester - -Begin event threw exception
<java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.opennms.web.log.Log4JLogger>
Catalina.start: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.opennms.web.log.Log4JLogger

I am running Fedora Core 2
OpenNMS 1.1.3-2
Tomcat 4.1.27-13

I have looked all over, but couldn't see anything about this issue.
It looks to me like it can't get to the jars, but not sure how that
would happen. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Peter Halliday