Choosing an approach to Fedora upgrades.

Peter McDermott peter at mcdermottpa.com
Mon Sep 27 23:11:11 UTC 2004

Thanks Craig,

I forgot about the boot partitions and would not have known one was
needed for every installed Linux distro.

As far as the rant is concerned, I hope you don't get flamed :-) I see
where your coming from. I promise not to whine if messing with test
versions doesn't work out. I know newbies tend to post messages that are
easily answered elsewhere (i.e. google) and that experienced users
probably tire of that, but try and keep in mind that Linux info is more
decentralized than msft's and newbies can feel like they are swimming
into the deep end of the pool. If Linux trends toward mainstream use it
is inevitable that there will be more newbie posts to deal with.