DVD Video

Poohba poohba at blkpoohba.dyndns.org
Mon Sep 27 23:11:50 UTC 2004

I have been working on this for some time now.  I am able to create dvd
movies from video captures of tv shows and of family outings all in
Linux.  Copying dvd's I have been using my laptop which is win2k and
using dvd shrink and then ftping the files to my computer and then using
growisofs  -Z /dev/scd0  -V dvd -dvd-video dir_of_video_files/