What have I done now seems weird

Peter Cague kiwi-hawk at paradise.net.nz
Tue Sep 28 06:14:40 UTC 2004

Hi

I followed the instructions as per ntfs drives and did all the command
line stuff and they worked fine but when I put the command lines into my
fstab the come up as bad lines

LABEL=/                 /                       ext3    defaults
1 1
none                    /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620
0 0
none                    /dev/shm                tmpfs   defaults
0 0
LABEL=/home             /home                   ext3    defaults
1 2
none                    /proc                   proc    defaults
0 0
none                    /sys                    sysfs   defaults
0 0
LABEL=/usr              /usr                    ext3    defaults
1 2
/dev/hdb5               swap                    swap    defaults
0 0
/dev/cdrom              /mnt/cdrom              udf,iso9660
noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0
/dev/fd0                /mnt/floppy             auto
noauto,owner,kudzu 0 0
/dev/hda1               /mnt/Windoz          -t   ntfs -r -o unmask=0222
/dev/hda2               /mnt/Bits            -t   ntfs -r -o unmask=0222

if I run the two above lines at the prompt they work?

Cheers
Pete