CVS Browser that DOES NOT need world read

Chris Stankaitis chris at beowulf.net
Wed Sep 29 18:57:18 UTC 2004

Hi All I am looking for some help finding a web based CVS Browser that
does not require world read on the CVS Repository, we have been using
Chora, but it doesn't provide the level of security we need.

I run about 6 different CVS repo's and need to be able to ACL the cvs
web viewer such that users only can browse the code on the web that they
are supposed to see and not the whole repo as it is right now.  This
will also let me take world read off the dir's on server which will
ensure only people with access to that particular part of CVS will be
able to se it regardless of if they are on server or on the web.

Anyone know any programs that do this? that allow me to say user A has
access to Repository a,b,d and not c,e,f

Thanks!

--Chris