ESD crackles and pops

Wolfgang Gill wolfgang at rpi.net.au
Thu Sep 30 07:15:37 UTC 2004

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 18:24:45 +1200, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote

 --

 Rob Brown-Bayliss

If it's not the card, then there may be a driver issue in FC2. I've noticed even with FC1, they were using the old drivers for the Audigy (V0.19a, when 0.20 were available). Who knows, trying an updated sound driver if it's available might help.

Wolf