Enlightenment

Kiwi-Hawk kiwi-hawk at paradise.net.nz
Thu Sep 30 12:35:22 UTC 2004

When E starts up the Gnome background and desktop icons are still there
and the E theme is
messed up like something is running over the to or at the same time,..
it's almost like Gnome is not
releasing or swaping out totaly normaly when I load E it loads it own
default desktop and background
at hit point desktop I have in Gnome is still there trying to over write
what eve E is loading.

if it's ok I can attach a wee screen shot,.  say 640x480 so you can see
not sure the group allows that tho