XP+Core3=True?

Erik Kjellqvist erik.kjellqvist at kommunicera.umea.se
Thu Sep 30 13:17:35 UTC 2004

Hi!

I've read some posts on the internet recently announcing problems with
dual-booting Feodora Core 2 (due to the Kernel 2.6) with Win Xp.

A solution (both prevention to make to not get the problem in the beginning
+ solution to problem) is reported here:

http://lwn.net/Articles/86835/

Anyone tested Feodora Core 3 - test 2? Is the problem still there? Anyone
working on this bug or do I have to stick to the above procedure forever if
I would like to install Fedora along with Win XP??

regards,
/Erik