does FC2 support NTFS ?

Aly Dharshi aly.dharshi at telus.net
Thu Sep 30 19:57:46 UTC 2004

No it doesn't out of the box, you can either download the NTFS based kernel from
  http://linux-ntfs.sf.net or you could use something like knoppix to do the
trick for you. It will be mounted in read only mode by default.

Please provide more info about what exactly has happened to make your mozilla go
belly up. So indicate the steps that you performed to lead you to the thought
that mozilla is kaput :) :)

Aly.

--
Aly Dharshi